| About | For Teachers | Procedure | Living in Korea |
  For Teachers
Benefits and Salary
Contract Period


Q: Once I have submitted my application, am I guaranteed an interview?
A: No, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Q: Do I need a university degree to teach in Korea?
A: Yes, you need to have at least a Bachelor’s degree from a University in an English speaking country.
Q: Do I need teaching experience to teach in Korea?
A: No, but it’ll help if you had some kind of experience with kids (babysitting, tutoring…etc).
Q: Is there a fee for this program?
A: The only fee you pay is for the E2 Visa application.
Q: Who takes care of the E2 Visa application process?
A: We will work on the visa application process and all you have to do is bring it to the nearest Korean consulate.
Q: Will I get shared or single accommodation?
A: It depends on the school providing your accommodation. If you have a preference, let us know as soon as possible.
Q: Do the school set the curriculum and provide all the books?
A: Yes they do. You don’t need to buy anything.
Q: Do I need to know any Korean?
A: No it’s not mandatory, but it’ll definitely be helpful if you learn some Korean.
  ©1999-2012 CESNA GROUP. All Rights Reserved.