| About | For Teachers | Procedure | Living in Korea |
Application Procedure
E-2 Visa
Required Documents


 E-2 Visa  
To work in Korea as an English teacher, you must acquire an E2 Visa. Each country has different E-2 Visa procedures. The following is a general guideline to get the visa. Make sure you abide by your home country’s procedure. Start collecting these documents as soon as you sign your contract and mail them to us.

- Copy of original University degree with Apostille
- One set of sealed university transcripts
- Notarized FBI Criminal Background Check with Apostille
- Health Statement
- Copy of Passport Information Page
- Copy of Resume
- Signed Copy of Contract
- Two Passport Photos

Once your host school receives these documents, they will send them to the Ministry of Justice and Immigration in Korea to get a Visa Authorization Number. And we will give you the Visa Confirmation Number. You must put this number on your visa application form for the Korean consulate.

Now the next step is to bring your required documents to the nearest Korean consulate.
Make sure you have the following:
- Completed E-2 Visa Application Form
- Valid Passport
- Passport Photos
- Confirmation of Visa Issuance Number
- One set of University Transcript (Sealed and Stamped)
- Visa Processing Fee
- Consul’s Checklist

After a few days, your visa should be ready. You can pick them up yourself or have them mailed to you. Your visa will be included in your passport.
  ©1999-2012 CESNA GROUP. All Rights Reserved.